Friday, February 8, 2013

The 30/30 Challenge Goes On

Day 3. I am 1/10 of the way there.  While day may seem a wee bit early to start charting success in fractions, I came upon my first dilemma. I woke up super late and made a pretty hefty breakfast. As I settled into my "morning" routine of watching the daily Sex and the City "marathon" on the E! network, my food sat like a rock in my stomach. Even after four episodes and a cup of coffee, it remained undigested. My time was sparse and day three was waaaaaay to early in the game for me to fail in this challenge, so I went fourth with the most ungodly uncomfortable cramping hoop sesh in all of my life. I don't know why my neck was cramping, but I feel it spawned from my stomach.

All in all, a fine day. I did not feel "in flow". I did not feel divine angels springing forth making me one with everything. But I felt like I got something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment