Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Water Broke!

Day 15 was the hardest day. This has been an odd week, as my "normal" hooping time has turned into 3:45am after work. But I'm finally past the hump! Day 16, and as soon as I'm done I'm gonna go rock that circle! In the final half!

The hooping "challenge" has genuinely become a challenge. I know in my head that this is supposed to push myself, but dayam! Some days I *really* just don't want to hoop... and I'm working through them. Two weeks really isn't that long, but I have seen a change in myself and my thoughts. I also did a conference call with (major shout out!)Kandice Korves-Kaus from Holistic Hooping that was focused on Theta Healing. Wanna bring up some self-questioning? Yeah. Like that. Thank you Kandice, it was beautiful.

Yesterday in my circle, I had a keen "aha!" moment that hoopers live for. It was passing the mid-point. It was the actuality that yes, I CAN do this. The only way I can describe it was "the water broke". It was happening (and yes, it's a girl! a wonderful hooping girl!). I'm excited to see where this birth takes me.

On another note- all my love and aloha to the Hokule'a that launched today. She was beautiful, and I even got a tour of her and her sister!

This blog needs more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment