Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The End Of Day 13

Soooooo busy. This weekend was the Buffalo Big Board Classic, and my first time on a supsquatch! Biggest wave of my life. And I know this 30/30 Challenge has the word "challenge" in it's name, but daaaayyyyyum it's getting hard. Hooping before work had turned into hooping after night activities turning into hooping after work. Meaning: I hooped at 4:05am last night. As long as I do it before I go to sleep it still counts as the "day", right? And the whole weekend, after coming back from a day in Makaha I've been hooping at 11 or midnight. THIS is dedication. I'm not really making time for it as much as I am completely forcing it into my lifestyle.

I haven't been in my flow. I haven't been really enjoying myself or using the hoop as a meditation or release. I'm mostly using it as a workout and hooping as much as I can as fast as I can in that half hour.

Almost halfway done. Ready for day 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment